Thursday, November 7, 2013

NaNoWriMo



Well, it is National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to write 50,000 words by the end of the month and I’ve taken up the challenge. Not officially, because I’m too much of a coward to sign up, but I’m doing it on my own. 
It’s great to have a goal to work towards. I’m finding it very motivating.
50,000 words sounds so incredibly daunting and I’m a bit scared of it. It’s already November 8 and I am behind. I’ve only typed 11,626 words on my adult fiction story. By my calculations I should already be up to 13,336. Of course, I've always been horrific at maths, which is why I'm a writer not a maths teacher.
So, I'd better start cracking and because writing on my blog doesn’t count for my overall word count, I’m going to stop right here and go back to my story. :) 
See ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment