Saturday, July 27, 2013

Enjoying The Scenery


I’m beginning to realise that the Christian writing community here in Australia is very close knit. It’s such an encouragement. People want to help each other and support each other. They’re so passionate about good writing, about promoting books that are amazing,
I never knew this. It’s a lovely, warm thing to discover.

I have been and still am very naïve about Australian Christian writers. I had no idea how extensive the numbers are. I am really excited to be discovering so many things that I never knew before. It’s like I’ve opened a book that I’ve never read and I’m being introduced to a new world.

This photo was taken at Cradle Mountain in Tasmania and an amazing friend of wrote this beautiful comment about the photo. I sums up this journey that I'm on, that everyone is on in different ways.

The picture with you and the boys on this long wooden trail just fit perfectly to what you wrote. You don’t know exactly where the trail leads you to, but someone has prepared it, you trust that person that he’s not leading you into difficulties and you can even enjoy the scenery. Isn’t it what God has prepared for us. And it’s not only the goal that is exciting, but the whole journey he’s leading us!


No comments:

Post a Comment